Confused with the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Regulations and your employees’ entitlement to sight tests?
Look no further, we are here to help!
Our Corporate eye Care (CeC) scheme is designed specifically to suit both you as a employer and your employees, and can be tailored according to your specific business needs. As well as helping you make sense of the Health and Safety Regulations, our CeC scheme allows you to meet your duty of care at a minimum cost whilst providing excellent eye care benefits to your employees.
A scheme tailored to your business needs:
- Cost effective: free eye tests for employees and shareholders!
- A clearly communicated eye care service: we provide information on your obligations as an employer as well as information for your employees so they know exactly what they are entitled to. You protect yourself by agreeing terms in advance - so no bad surprises at the end of the month!
- Time saving and straightforward: the employer is billed once a month at the date of your choice, and the invoice includes all the information you need: employee full name (and number if applicable), date of the examination, date of the next examination recommended by the eye care professional (usually once every 2 years, depending on the condition of the individual patient). We can send your employee a reminder before their next appointment!
A benefit for your employees:
- Excellent eye care: a thorough 45 minute eye examination, including a fundus picture of the retina.
- Personal service: if the prescription is required solely for VDU use, then the employer contributes £25 and the employee only pays £25 for a complete set of spectacles that includes anti-reflective coatings for VDU use.
- 20% discount on designer frames: if the prescription is for general use, then the employer does not get billed (unless you are willing to contribute) and the employee gets a discount of 20% on all designer spectacles. This offer also applies to employees wanting to top up on VDU spectacles.
- Quick turnaround time: as we stock more than 1000 prescription lenses in-store, the turnaround time for a pair of spectacles can be as little as 30 minutes on the same day of the sight test (depending on the prescription).
For more information on our Star CEC scheme, or to choose us as your optician of choice, please get in touch on 01752 415490.